How it Works
Successful design projects aren’t just about the visual result. The process- how it happens-matters too! So it’s an all-around good experience, TRH works in two steps:
- Consultancy, to define and solve problems
- Implementation, to get it done
Every project starts with a consult, where we untangle and evaluate all the intangibles now dueling in your brain:
- Ideas and info, logistics and priorities
- Dollars vs dreams, aesthetics vs. strategy
Beyond what could/should be done, and why-we cover how it’ll happen, who’ll get it done, and how much it’ll cost. Consults can be as focused as paint color selection or a new floor plan, to a complete property assessment.
TRH doesn’t sell anything. Consults provide whatever you need to implement on your own; many clients find that’s all they need to get it done.
- Fee is based on time spent on-site.
- Consult pricing is quoted when setting an appointment and confirmed in writing, with payment due at time of service.
- Clients are encouraged to take notes, but detailed written recaps can be provided.
IMPLEMENTATION When a client doesn’t have either the time, interest or ability to orchestrate the agreed-on changes, TRH can make it happen. Simply, everything is detailed in writing; fee is based on time taken to accomplish, paid against a retainer.
- TRH’s On-Demand Design model makes it easy for you to find, and line up whatever followup services you wish
Often, ‘how does it work?’ can really be about a number of things. All questions are good!! You may find the video below helpful (click photo) or certainly contact me directly.