Blog

15 Stager Jedi Mind-Tricks for Realtors

Jedi mind-tricks are suggestions that’d typically be resisted, but are acted upon when Jedi has the Force with them. Home sellers know about staging, but they expect you to know…

Read More
I'll ping you

I’ll Ping You

The conversation ended between two accomplished professionals with one saying “I’ll ping you”.  Had it been between two IT colleagues, or other tech-savvy folks there would’ve been a nod and…

Read More
change happens

Change Happens

“Can you BELIEVE this??” my husband thundered from upstairs. “UNBELIEVABLE!!” Doug has a deep voice, but does not typically “thunder”.  So I ran upstairs. The subject of his ire? A…

Read More
Basket of unknown and unlikely elements

CHOPPED: The Home Version

CHOPPED: The Home Version isn’t a game where you draw ingredient cards and advance on a board filled with different culinary challenges. And it’s not an app either. (Not sure…

Read More

The Katie Couric Effect

Originally published February 2013, updated and re-published several times since, most recently on March 1, 2022 Most of us know and love Katie Couric. She brightened our mornings and delivered…

Read More

…and the Oscar Goes to-WHOOPS!!

Oscar time of year always makes me think of the year we all were speaking in half-sentences afterward: “Did you see…?”, “Can you believe…?” , “What the heck …?”,  “How…?”…

Read More
Selling Collections: Books

Selling Collections: Books

Selling collections has always been a thing.  However as we continue to trend towards a pared-down abode, more of us find ourselves with collections we have no idea of what…

Read More

It’s Only Weird if it Doesn’t Work: How to ‘See’ Ideas

You might guess 10-12% of the population is left-handed. Or, roughly 8-9% have blue eyes. But did you know that maybe only 5% have spatial visualization ability-that is, being able…

Read More

2021 and 2022: Connecting the Dots

“You can’t connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect them by looking backward” ~Steve Jobs 2021 was a vigorous year for Westchester County real estate. Sellers did well.…

Read More
Consults for a Cause: Hurricane Dorian Aid

We Each Can Do Something: Consults for a Cause 2021 & 2022

I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but still I can do something. ~Edward Everett Hale Heard-or read?-this quote some years ago, and it…

Read More

Marie approaches her recommendations with a down-to-earth sensibility and is also a lot of fun! I have a new friend.

– Susan Sachs, Chappaqua

After Marie staged our house, we had second thoughts about leaving. Couldn't believe we live here.

– Paula and Roger, Hastings-on-Hudson

I don’t always like deferring to experts, but my investment was paid back approximately 20:1.

– Thor Mann, Croton-on-Hudson

Marie has a skill set that is professional and gentle. She removes a homeowner's stress and feeling of being overwhelmed.

– Bonnie Stein, Julia B Fee, Rye

Marie was very easy to work with. I wish we had used her expertise years ago!

– Barry Zelin, Ardsley

Marie Graham gets 5 stars from us! She was spot on in knowing exactly how our house should look for the photographs and the showings.

– Charlotte and Hal, Ardsley

Marie helped us with both selling our old home and decorating our new home. She recommends practical items of good value and is so committed to the details.

– Sandy McCormick Sleepy Hollow

I'm very thankful for Marie's excellent suggestions, from paint colors to floor finishes. We had 3 offers and sold above the asking price!

– George Casale, Bronxville

Marie is the color whisperer. We wanted totally new colors, and now our home is colorful, energizing and harmonious. Our friends comment on how welcoming and warm it is.

– Lesa Rader

She is smart, funny, engaging, with a great eye and creative ideas that we’ve implemented ourselves. I highly recommend her!

– Nan F., White Plains

She’s through and goes throught your home without judgment, providing recommendations with absolutely no pressure.

– Karen Dreher, New Rochelle