Hi, I’m Marie Graham, owner of The Refreshed Home, and thanks for considering TRH for your design and staging needs!
Projects are about you, the work, and the results. BUT you want a good fit, so here’s the short version of what I bring to the party:
- Expertise (experience, range, wisdom), perspective, information, efficiency.
- Peace of mind, humor, and kindness.
- Results! Sales volume of my staged properties crossed $450 million in 2017, read what happy clients have to say.
>Bettering spaces has been my entire career. Launched TRH in 2007 after many years in interior design, and home furnishings store management
>Philosophy Life is too short to be in spaces that don’t work, or be beholden to stuff you don’t like. Bettered spaces elevate people, and their lives. TRH brings a thoughtful approach to the creative process.
>Business Model The Refreshed Home is a design consultancy representing your best interests. Revenue is derived from value of counsel, not sale of product.
>Education is a constant. Interior Design @ Parsons, Business @ Berkeley College. Life, and generous amounts of trade CE since. I lead Decorating and Home Staging workshops and teach at Bronxville Adult School, 2017 Triple Play speaker, and developing CE class on staging for agents.
- Professional-Level, NCIDQ-certified member of Interior Design Society
- RESAPro from Real Estate Staging Association
- Affiliate Member of Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors (HGAR) and Empire Chapter of Women’s Council of Realtors. Sponsor-partner with Westchester Real Estate Inc.
>Etc. Current volunteer, and past board member of Furniture Sharehouse. Also a poll worker, regular blood donor, a sponsor and volunteer for Pleasantville Music Festival. Married to Douglas, we live in White Plains with our rescue dog Mona, and some frisky goldfish.
Value is always in the eye of the beholder, here’s what your friends and colleagues have to say about working with The Refreshed Home.