Hi, I’m Marie Graham, owner of The Refreshed Home, and thanks for considering TRH for your Westchester County design and home staging needs!
Projects are about you, the work, and the results. BUT you want a good fit, so here’s the short version of what I bring to the party:
- Expertise (experience, range, wisdom), perspective, information, efficiency.
- Peace of mind, humor, and kindness.
- Happy Clients! Readers voted The Refreshed Home Westchester’s Best Home Stager in 2019!
- Results! Sales volume of my staged properties crossed the half-billion dollar mark in 2019, read what happy clients have to say.
>Bettering spaces has been my entire career. Launched TRH in 2007 after many years in interior design, and home furnishings store management
>Philosophy Life is too short to be in spaces that don’t work, or be beholden to stuff you don’t like. Bettered spaces elevate people, and their lives. TRH brings a thoughtful approach to the creative process.
>Business Model The Refreshed Home is a design consultancy representing your best interests. Revenue is derived from value of counsel, not sale of product.
>Education is a constant. Interior Design and business got me started; life, and generous amounts of trade CE since. I lead Decorating and Home Staging workshops, teach at Bronxville Adult School, Triple Play speaker, and developing CE class on staging for agents.
- Past member IDS, Accreditated Staging Professional
- Current ASID Affiliate, RESAPro
- Also HGAR, WCR and Westchester Real Estate affiliates
>Etc. Current volunteer, and past board member of Furniture Sharehouse. Also a poll worker, regular blood donor, a sponsor and volunteer for Pleasantville Music Festival. Married to Douglas, we live in White Plains with our rescue dog Mona, and some frisky goldfish.
Value is always in the eye of the beholder… here’s what your friends and colleagues have to say about working with The Refreshed Home.