ODD: On-Demand Design is not odd, OR adversarial. Actually its user-friendly and very practical!
- First, we know each other. We’ve met, we’ve talked. There is a connection, a general meeting of the minds.
- You contact me when your project needs some design mojo
- I’m paid by the hour, against a retainer based on the projected scope of the job
On-Demand Design is a philosophy. You get what you need and want, then get on with your life!
On-Demand Design is quick and specific. You define the work, you control the process and the cost.
On-Demand Design is local, and personal. You get me, Marie Graham! My entire career has been spent untangling the problems of, and bettering the relationship Westchester County-ites have with their space and their possessions.
Useful for the uncertain and accomplished alike, and in almost any type of space re-thinking or improvement project. Think of ODD as those missing pieces of the puzzle that will let you see the whole picture, the bridge that gets you where you want to be.
- For sellers: Interactive, walk and talk consults put maximum ideas/high ROI info in your hands quickly, for the least cost. Also-how best to get you out of one space, and into another!
- For buyers: Assessment of potential properties to purchse to pre-closing strategy so you can get a head start on the work. Can include cost estimates, space planning and color consults
- For homeowners: As above, plus no timeline pressure! Gathering ideas/info is an efficient preliminary step in long-range planning
- For builders and other investors: You have the tools and resources; I help you choose the right details, and add polish
Change happens, it can be a good thing! Curious or interested? Talk to me today about On-Demand Design for your project!