Thank you for considering The Refreshed Home!
Projects are about you and the work, but you want a good fit, so here’s short version of what I bring to the party:
- Expertise (experience, range, wisdom), perspective, information, efficiency.
- Peace of mind, humor, and kindness.
- Results! Sales volume of my staged properties crossed $400 million in 2016.
>Bettering spaces has been my entire career. Launched TRH in 2007 after 27 years in interior design, and home furnishings store management
>Philosophy Life is too short to be in spaces that don’t work, or be beholden to stuff you don’t like. Bettered spaces elevate people, and their lives. TRH brings a thoughtful approach to the creative process.
>Business Model The Refreshed Home is a design consultancy representing your best interests. Revenue is derived from value of counsel, not sale of product.
>Education is a constant. Interior Design @ Parsons, Business @ Berkeley College. Life, and generous amounts of trade CE since. I lead Decorating and Home Staging workshops, teach at Bronxville Adult School, will be speaking at 2017 Triple Play convention, and on the path to creating a CE class for agents.
- Professional-Level, NCIDQ-certified member of the Interior Design Society
- RESAPro and Approved Instructor designations from Real Estate Staging Association
- Affiliate Member of Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors (HGAR) and Empire Chapter of Women’s Council of Realtors , Sponsor-partner with Westchester Real Estate Inc.
>Etcetera Current volunteer, and past board member of Furniture Sharehouse. Also a poll worker, regular blood donor, a sponsor and volunteer for Pleasantville Music Festival. Married to Douglas, we live in White Plains with our rescue dog Mona, and some frisky goldfish.
Value is always in the eye of the beholder, here’s what your friends and colleagues have to say about working with The Refreshed Home.